Join our Groups!
Free and Confidential Memory Screenings – Please call 772-563-0505 to schedule
SUPPORT GROUP INFO -EXERCISE VIDEOS and other HELPFUL INFORMATION.
Please call at 772-563-0505 for additional information.
- COPES Support Group – Every Thursday at 10:30 AM via Zoom
- AD Caregivers Support Group – Every 2nd Thursday at 2:00 PM In the Vero Beach Office
- Men’s Support Group – every 1st Friday during summer months. Please call for more details.
- Support Group for Caregivers with Loved Ones in a facility – 3rd Tuesday of the month at 1:00 PM via Zoom
- Evening Support Group – June 22, 2022 at 5:00 PM in the Vero Beach office.
- Movement/Parkinson Support Group – Every last Monday of the month at 1:30 PM in the Vero Beach Movement Room
- Movement/Parkinson Caregiver Support Group – The last Tuesday of the month at 2:45 PM in the Vero Beach Office.
- Essential Tremor Support Group- Every first Wednesday of the month at 1:00 pm in our conference room done in partnership with HopeNet.
- Caregiver Support Group- July 12th at 2:00 p.m. at Intergenerational Center 1590 9th St SW (Oslo Road) Vero Beach FL 32962.
- Land & Sea- at the Brennity Monday at 11:30 am.
- Qi Gong – Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:30 PM
- PD Exercise – Every Monday at 2:30 and Tuesday at 2:45 PM
- Balance Class – Every Thursday at 2:45 PM
- Movement at the Museum – currently in the Omni Room Friday at 3:00 PM
- Chair Yoga – Every Wednesday at 3:00 PM
- Tremble Clefs – every Friday at 2:00 PM
- Movement Disorder Exercise Class- July 26th at 2:00 pm at the Intergenerational Center 1590 9th St SW (Oslo Road) Vero Beach FL 32962.
Please call 772-563-0505 or email email@example.com to register
- Dementia Experience – Please call us to schedule. Will be held next on July 19th from 1:00-3:00pm at the Intergenerational Center 1590 9th St SW (Oslo Road) Vero Beach FL 32962
- Stressbusters: 9-week cycle on Mondays 1:00 – 3:00pm Please call to RSVP
- Caregiving 101: 6-week cycle on Fridays 1:00 – 3:00pm, Please call to RSVP
- Total Memory Workout: 4-week cycle Next class on July 5, 12, 19, & 26 at at 10:30am at the Intergenerational Center 1590 9th St SW (Oslo Road) Vero Beach FL 32962 Room 131A
- Compassionate Touch: will continue to be available every other Friday at 10:30 a.m. Please call to RSVP
- Warning Signs of Dementia: Tuesday, June 14th, at 10:30am and 2:00pm 1590 9th St SW (Oslo Road) Vero Beach FL 32962. Intergenerational Center Room 131A
- Warning Signs of Parkinson’s: Thursday, June 23rd, 10:30am – 12pm. Indian River County Main Library, 1600 21st St, Vero Beach, FL 32960. Second floor, ask for directions at the reference desk. Also on Tuesday June 21st at 10:30am and 2:00pm Intergenerational Center 1590 9th St SW (Oslo Road) Vero Beach FL 32962. Room 131A
- FREE Memory Screenings: on June 28th at the Intergenerational Center 9th St SW (Oslo Road) Vero Beach FL 32962. Room 131A from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Enjoy these videos brought to you by the A&P Assn. of IRC